La foire aux questions (FAQ) du site Internet de Saint-Laurent est en constante évolution. Elle sera bonifiée selon les questions reçues et les sujets d'actualité.
No. Dogs are not allowed in Saint-Laurent parks. The Borough has therefore set up dog runs at the following locations:
- Parc Cousineau (corner O’Brien and Poirier)
- Parc du Bois-Franc (on Rue Modigliani, between Rue des Outardes and Rue des Andes)
- Parc Gohier (corner Beaudet and Leduc)
- Parc Guillaume-Bruneau
- Parc Marcel-Laurin (corner Thimens and Alexis-Nihon)
- Parc Philippe-Laheurte (at the western end of the park)
Rules to follow at dog runs:
- Each dog keeper must be responsible for no more than two dogs.
- Dog keepers are obliged to pick up all of their dog's droppings and to dispose of them hygienically.
- Dogs must be vaccinated and must not be carriers of any diseases so as not to place the other dogs at risk.
- No food or drink may be consumed by dog keepers and their pets.
It should be noted that outside a dog run, dogs must be kept on a leash.