If only your lawn was damaged: 

You don't need to do anything; the Borough will be repairing damaged lawns during the summer and fall. 

If a fence, a hedge or something else on your property has been damaged due to the same reason:

You must file a claim with the Bureau des réclamations

Questions par catégories

Vous n'avez pas trouvé la réponse à votre question?